A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies. These cookies guarantee that users who comment on the blog are human and not automated application which help combat spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics. These cookies are stored in order to create statistics about the website´s traffic and number of visits. By using this website, you consent to Google processing your data and therefore, in order to exercise your rights, you must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks. Every social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons such as “like” or “share”.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete this website´s cookies at any time. These actions are carried out differently according to the browser you are using. Here we give you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the system operation or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.